Bank Swadesi is now the best option for sending Rupee transfers to India by demand draft (DD) or telegraphic transfer (TT). It is more profitable to send Rupee drafts/transfers than Dollar drafts/transfer to India for following reasons:
- Bank Swadesi, Jakarta offers the best rate for converting Dollars into Rupees for the purpose of DD or TT as compared to other foreign banks in Jakarta, and better than one gets in India by sending Dollar drafts/transfers.
- Rupee transfers are made at a fixed bank charges of IDR 20000/-for DD (customer) and IDR 25000 (non-customer) and of $10/- for TT or IDR 100.000,-.
The normal prices are: < $ 40.000 = 0,125% >=$ 40.000 = 0,0625%
- Bank of India as parent company of Bank Swadesi has branches all over India for sending TT or encashing DD so that no extra expenses would be incurred by the beneficiaries.
Dollar transfers, whether by DD or TT, would invariable be routed through US, thereby facing deductions on account of US/Indian Banks charges. Followings are the bank charges for issue of DD or TT in Dollars:
- For the beneficiaries to get full amount: $30/-Swadesi-10,US bank-15, India Bank-5)
- For beneficiaries to get deducted amounts: $10/-(Swadesi-10)(On account of US/Indian bank charges = $20/-)
- Services - Remittance (Outward) Indian Rupee (INR), USD, & Other Currencies (SGD, HKD, JPY, Euro)
I. Demand Draft
Issuance fee : Rp 20.000,-
Pay with IDR/other ccy : Sell TT (bank)
(Payable at par at all Bank of India CBS Branches in India)
II. Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Remittance fee : Rp 100.000,- / USD 10
III. Transfer to any beneficiary maintaining account with Bank of India (BOI).
a. BOI CBS Branches (16 digit account number)Real time online instant transfer.
b. Non-CBS Branches By courier to any branches of BOI anywhere in India to be sent from Mumbai.
VI. Any branches of any bank by RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
a. by RTGS if the amount is Rs. 1 lakh & above, charges Rs. 50/transaction from the beneficiary account.
b. by NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) for any amount with the following charges:
- < Rs. 10.000 = Rs. 10/transaction
- Rs. 10.000-50.000 = Rs. 25/transaction
- > Rs. 50.000 = Rs. 50/transaction
V. Amandment/Inquiry Fee : USD 10/ IDR 100.000
VI. Cancellation : TT/DD, Buy-Sell Rate
4. Services - Remittance (Inward) Indian Rupee (INR), USD, & Other Currencies (SGD, HKD, JPY, Euro)
Credited to Bank Swadesi's account, in currency
- Rupiah : free
- Same curency (for Valas): Buy TT, min USD 5
- Different ccy (for Valas): Buy TT - Sell TT
For instant remmittance of Indian Rupees to any beneficiary in any branch of any bank at best exchange rate and cheap charges, please contact : Mr. Lokesh Krishna at : 021-3456270 (O)/ 081514104891 (HP) / 021 - 6542458 (R)